I AM NNAMDI KANU. I Have Chosen Death. I Shall Die for Biafra and Let My Death Give My Generation a Better Life… So touching to read

nnamdi 8 

    I AM NNAMDI KANU. I have chosen death. I shall die for Biafra and let my death give my generation a better life. Let my death be a guarantee for a better future. Let my death be your smile and let my death end your marginalisation, subjugation, slavery and tears. I am Nnamdi Kanu, the lion that chose death over the abuse of his people. I shall choose death than renounce Biafra. Give me Biafra or kill me is where I stand!
    I have been arrested for nothing. I am a prisoner of conscience. They are here to break me and make me renounce Biafra but they don’t know me. They don’t know Biafra is my religion and they don’t know that my renouncing Biafra is a death sentence. It is like committing suicide. But in their widest dream shall I commit suicide and I assure them that the days of reckoning will come, for Chiukwuokikeabiama shall avenge the death of His children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: IPOB Goes For Biafra Referendum, International Community, Others To Come For Monitoring